Give your project the professional design and signal integrity it deserves and requires!
Providing high performance printed circuit design for multilayer, high speed logic, RF, mixed technologies, fine pitch SMD.
With over 26 years of solid, professional Computer Aided Design in ECAD and MCAD, Tronetix provides the experience and skills to manage and design your next engineering project whether it be for government or commercial application.
PCB software used includes CR-5000, Zuken’s advanced PCB design software, offers highly sophisticated functionality for the layout of multi-layer high-speed PCBs and IP packages, addressing design challenges such as signal integrity, power integrity and EMC, while ensuring high-yield manufacturability.
Design skills specializing in large (10,000+ pin, 24+ layer) high speed digital, PCI express, DDR3, RF, Mixed analog, Power Supply, large scale BGA, fine pitch, differential pairs, accurate length matching, impedance control, crosstalk analysis and signal integrity modeling, custom power planes, quality fabrication and assembly documentation, embedded resistance, capacitance laminations and more. New techniques including printed transformer, inductors and printed electronics are being developed.
Tronetix LLC offers several unique services resource methodologies in working with your EE, ME and/or Producibility or Manufacturing Engineers that best fit your design processes.
- Remote On-Site access: Using your secure remote software such as Citrix or MyPC, Tronetix LLC can work in-house on your software without even being there! This cost saving and immediate staffing solution works great on concurrent engineering projects or when proprietary front end and post processing software is required.
- Design Service Bureau: Using your schematic netlist, PCB Library, documented design constraints and features, Tronetix LLC will speedily place and route your design. This method works best when multipass/multiphase design iterations are required. Typically, design changes are not allowed.
- Concurrent Engineering: Working with your team of Electrical, Mechanical and manufacturing engineers and staff, Tronetix LLC can custom tailor a design work flow plan to be an integral part of your engineering design process. As the design evolves through various requirement and engineering changes, the final product is a quality, ready for production product. Our vast experience caters predominately to a concurrent engineering environment.
- Consultation: Tronetix LLC can carefully review your project concept, determine from an electrical design process flow specific requirements such as design reuse abilities, staffing requirements, routability and estimated time-in-design.
- 3D PCB Modeling: Since virtually all design errors are mechanical in nature, such as sky-lining, mechanical fit and board interconnects, Tronetix LLC offers 3D PCB modeling and fit. Using your 3D CAD data, packaging and PCB can be modeled together. Printed 3D designs of board and packaging can also be provided.
- Communications: Whether in your cubicle or ours, quick and easy communications is vital to reducing design cycle times: Email, FTP, Instant Messenger, Remote Assistance or face-to-face. Since Tronetix LLC is centrally located in Iowa, USA, timezones are not as critical and linguistics are not a barrier.
- Platform Specific?: Have an outdated platform, legacy files or bits and scraps of data that need 'glued' together? We can help! With access to a pool of independent designers, contract firms and vendors, Tronetix can help manage your design issues and locate the right solution at the right time.
Contact Tronetix LLC today and see how we can bring your next project to completion.